Gratitude!

You are the richest man in this universe and you don't know to be thankful then you are the poorest person to live. Gratefulness is that one trait which is important to live in this world. Be grateful to the life that God has gifted you. A word of thankyou is a lubricant. So I always have my gratitude note to the people who have helped me live a little better and grow a little higher! 
Mata pita and Guru are the three powerful people who sacrifice for our well being. While a parent sacrifice for their children, a Sath Guru sacrifices his time for a whole lot of disciples. To thank your parents is to hurt their selfless love, express your love that is more than enough.

Dont you realise how beautiful the word is Thank you,  they can do wonders, they can add roses of love in a confused relationship. They can takeaway the sense of burden

Let me say this,
because I deserve to be contented
and you deserve to be in Joy.
I say this, because
you really are helpful -
to the actual needy and
the needy never fails to thank!

Now let us see what do we get by expressing Gratitude?

* Make this one your attitude, you will simply feel the ecstacy which is beyond words.
I hope by now we all live for satisfaction and just by a note of gratitude you will help your regrets heal.
It improves you psychologically.
Gratitude rescues you from the hazardous reaction taking place because of envy, anger, frustrations, etc.
It brings smiles to you and the person you are thanking.
Gratitude helps us to reduce the unknown sadness. 
They make us more empathatic and less aggressive. Just by saying, we will not improve, emotionally we have to feel the silence between the words and mean it.
Thank you makes your relationships stronger.
Above all it is about your Self, how can we grow with a glow of satisfaction, that is to say and feel THANK YOU.They are amazing when you realise.

My Gratitude note in this blog is for my Guru and myself. This has a long list, for now I begin with my Guru and myself. The others will be coming soon.

This is my Guru Sree Saji Kumar Sir, who continues to influence and inspire me from the first day of the  class. How beautifully he accepts my flaws and embrace my virtues. He is my Second hero! He is my music teacher, advicer and influencer, all in one. He is a perfect teacher but I am not a perfect student. He made me a music listener just before I know that I can love this genre of music. He made me fall and grow in love with Carnatic Music which is as deep as the sky. How can I thank you enough for loving and accepting me. I can proudly say he is my teacher but probably he can't for now. I will strive for that one day for the statement. Here are some lines for him.
       Worst or the best you accepted me.
I was whirling in the pool of chaos -
and you took me to the heaven of octaves.
I lost hope in my self in the darkness
You brought me back to 
the light of my capabilities.
I wish English could be more respectful - 
That I could use a better word than 'you' .
Be it's the end of the world or the end of my life,
 I need your hands on my head.
This poet is in short of words,
As you know emotions take over the toss!
I am grateful to myself because
I am grateful to this tree who 
believed in me more than i could.

Be thankful to yourselves! 

Be grateful to every sensation, feeling that your body generates such that you can experience this whole wide world through your eyes and your soul. Be grateful that you are kind towards yourself. Be grateful to every imperfection that takes you straight away to the growth and enhancement. Be polite to your conscience and mind. Be thankful for the breath you take. Be thankful that you are always put to fail, because one who fails actually knows the value of Victory and God considers you as one among them. Be happy that not everyone loves you, its because you are unique, raw and ordinary. Be thankful that you faced a lot, because you are capable of coping up. Be grateful to people who talk about you from back, because they are giving others a reason to hate you, gradually that hating will make them realise your worth. Be thankful to all who left you all alone, because no one will be actually their to live for you and they are making you realise that. Be thankful to the struggles because they bring out the best in you. Be thankful to the people who come to you only to use you, it is because they know that they are far smaller than you in heart and knowledge. All you can do to yourselves is love yourself and let your heart and soul love this world.

I take a minute to thank the Army, doctors and all the front line workers who help us to fight against Corona. Let me thank all the online education sites which provide free webinars for students during lockdown. Lets spread Thankfulness and positivity. Its important that we should heal psychologically.

In any case if you feel like you want a listener just reach out here, I will be the happiest to do that😚 

#GratitudeismyAttitude
Lets Spread Smiles 
#Philanthropist

Signing off for today😇
My life speaks and I write😌


Popular posts from this blog

Lessons from the chapters of Life!

Guru

Friendship!