Friendship!
To the memories I rejuvenate -
you are the beholder.
To the days I cry -
you are my pillow.
To the days I struggle -
you are the solution.
To the days I'm in joy
You are the reason.
You let my tears flow and heart sink
but not my soul and conscience.
You let my fears fear me
but not alone.
You let me drown in melancholy
but raise me up like the morning Sun.
You spend time with me
not to impress but to express.
I know you can play sarcasm on me
but not anyone can really -
When I have you by my side.
Dear ecstasy, what should I call you?
Friend!
Friendship is the kinship that brings a wide smile in many of our lives. Life is a combination of need and greed. When food and water becomes the need of living, friends become the cravings of life, a solution for the silence of the inner desires. The hardest thing to put in words and the lightest thing to feel. The world is full of friendships, some are successful and some are disastrous.
Friendship is that bond which is influential and momentous . Because life turns up and down in an anon. Circumstances can make us hurt a person whom we love the most. Here only true friendships can withstand the imperfect humans or friends we are.
Life is certainly a big exam that tests the science of living. Some people give importance to their own self and care only about them. On the other side people give priority to the external supporters rather than their inner self. Both are the extremes, which is essentially wrong. When life tests you with instability accept it and overcome it by yourselves because your friends are here to give you strength not to do your part of healing. It is very important to know about the crux of friendship because people have become dependent and developed possesiveness towards their friends which hurts themselves. Life is an incomplete book of chapters it can sometimes relate, but at times it is more digressive. So when our friends find other people whom they can seek anytime, We should not be vexed on them rather be happy for them because that's life, it will not stick with a person or rot in a place.
Coming to my world of friendship, I have a very long network of people from different parts of India. To confess, I have been through all those unstable friendships, fair weatherd friendships, etc but some how these friends taught me the true value of friendship and specially they gave me the true lessons of expectations. We are a generation of hallucinators totally exploited by social media and fantasy. We expect the same frequency of friendship that the webseries shows, and we fall aimlessly. From my lessons I learnt to value each and every person who had shown enough patience to manage and tolerate me. So I value each of them whether they have hurt me or left me or not. Valuing does not means showing off but you should thank them, say them that you love them, have some crazy talks with them, spend time with them, because they have done that for you. They have considered that you are one of the reasons that they are in this particular world amidst this vast universe.
Friendships really don't need daily conversations and gossips. If you are truly a friend you will never end them, because friendship always teaches you to adjust and share experiences may be it is bitter but it is better. To my life, friends are the people who will never let my end be boring rather they are the ones who will celebrate me before the chariot knocks my door and that is truly incredible. Let our friendships be not on the foundation of selfishness, let it be the epitome of caring. I would like you people to tell that every person who has crossed my life, taught me the hacks of life and I value each of them for those lessons. To all the people who really are friendly I would call them my kind of people, so I have a long network of my kind of people and I have very short and cute but ever lasting friendship in my life and I can't thank them enough for just being there.
Guys, it's high time that we have been poking our nose on our friend',s private life, let them live their life, if they are truly yours they will never leave you, that is sure. Friendship is beyond imperfections so no barriers in this world can break friendships other than you yourselves. If you need a true friend you should be true to the person who incredibly wants you as your friend.
Guys, it's for you, Thankyou for being with me, and I love you people ♥️ I know I don't need to list your names down. After reading you possibly might send me a heart emoji understanding it is exactly for you!
Signing off for today😇
#GratitudeismyAttitude
My life speaks I write😌