Grandparents!

To the life I celebrate
You are the source.
To the love I behold
you are the cause.
To the lessons I value
you are the paragon.
Because you taught me
to live not to exist.
You taught me not to bleat 
 but to treat -
and cherish the brevity!
You might have left this world 
but you never let me fail in this race.
Dear silhouette, What should I call you?
Grandma!

Life is a blessing which brings and takes you alone but in between it gives you a chance to live in heaven. Isn't it incredible? Heaven would have been a hell if we were alone. Come on, let us celebrate the people who made our existence a celebration. We all love to have the shade of a banyan tree which is more mature and exposed than a herb. In our family we will all be happy to have our grand parents for ever. They are a crucial part of a family. They have a special and unconditional love towards their grandchildren.

Life is a tale of varieties but stories inside a story can make it more beautiful and unique. That can be only done by our grandparents. They are soft, raw and real people who are experiential, exposed and experts. They know to share the wisdom through stories, values through games, respect through practices. They are amazing. They teach everything with love and care.

When parents are incredibly busy in making money for our education and comforts, grandparents play the role of teaching values to the generation. Many children around the globe are the reflections of their grandparents. Because they are powerful models and they are highly influencing. They teach us to stay rooted and fly high, they teach us that everything in this world has its own expiry dates. Generation passes on but the love never ceases or decreases because Grand parents are here to share their experiences to grand children and teach their children. 

Every Grandma has her own story, story of patience, righteousness, sacrifices, tribulations and acceptance. These stories are hidden in the characters of lion, Rama, Monkey, etc. Their stories are a source of entertainment which later make us realise the essence. 

I am lucky to find a best friend, my everything in my grandma. She is my father's aunty, but she is more than my grandma. She taught me to beat my differences with my insight. She wrapped all my inferiority complexes away. Her lap is the prudent place to reside. The childhood which always is adorable would be meak without her. She taught me to adjust with the vastness of this world. My grandmother never tried to kill my curiosities. She gave answers to all possible questions. I was so fascinated with the epic Ramayan that I would make her tell all the day. Her narration still sticks to my cerebrum. They are firm lessons, which can never be erased. When the whole world prevented me from doing physical activities because of my differences. She told them, "let her break her leg, fall down. But don't cut her wings before she tries to fly." 

She taught me everything, from birth to death. She prepared us to face death. As everyday I went to bhajan and came back with a smile but to my shock the one whom I call tangy names, is lying down in the floor with her face covered. She never let me know her pains, she cried inside and smiled to me. She gave me the best part of food that she made and keeps the bleak part for herself. She always waited for me to have food with her. But I was busy with my friends. I couldn't even think of death but she showed me this is life. Her death shocked me to a great extend still it is hard to believe. It is life, they do everything for us the little we can do is love them. They are the ones every one will wish for, when they are gone. Value them for being their in your life.

The stories never fades and the characters always live in my heart and I live peacefully in the memories of me lying on her lap. I wish I could do that again. If I knew it was her last dinner I would have made it myself. If I knew it was her last conversation I would have never ended it. I know you are reading this article, to let you know once again if I have a life again please bless me with your love. 

Guys, everything has its own end, but what never ends is the lessons that we infer from life. When the wrinkles want your presence be with them. You have no choice to bring back. If you fail to value them God will take them to a better place. Remember they can make you strong to fight for life, so you can hold their hands to face the end of life! Give them a happy life, hold their hands in their death bed, because it can be you tomorrow there. If you are today, here for your grandparents you will be accompanied by your grandchildren in your last journey.

Signing off for today😇
Heavy heart 
#GratitudeismyAttitude
My life speaks I write😌


Popular posts from this blog

Lessons from the chapters of Life!

Guru

Friendship!